• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone try the T-Rex Tonebug Reverb??

humfree

Still, no one has tried it?

I would appreciate any feedback for this pedal. The main thing that has kept me from just buying one blind is their description on the T Rex webpage:

"a stunning new reverb pedal with one goal in mind: to bring dry, flat-sounding, bedroom-bound guitar playing to life".

I would like to take it out of the bedroom and into maybe a living room, or a garage, or a small club.. is it worthy? Anything to keep me from going over $300.. thanks!

dirtnap101

I wanted to know if it was modeled on a long or short spring reverb tank, so I emailed T-Rex support and they told me that on the lower end of the knob it is more short tank and as you turn it up you get a long tank effect.

Nothing the last time I checked on youtube either, other than that manufacturer demo...

Pale Rider

I'd love anybody's take on this-the demo sounds so good-and with the other reverb pedals coming out now (Hermida, Spring Chicken) I'd love to see how it matches up

Trending Topics