Anyone use Amperor Voltz PSU??

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by yawiney, May 28, 2015.

1. yawiney

yawiney Member

I know this is obscure, but VL psu's don't meet my exact needs and my Cioks DC 10 is frustrating me because although there are 10 outputs, I can only use 7 of them w/out noise(I need 2 for an 18v and can't use 7 or 9 because they share power and it causes noise. I would get 2 of the Link series (Schitzo and DC5), but there's no way to power 15v and no courtesy outlet on the Schitz if i power the DC5 with it.

This thing being all DC and all isolated is believable that it is totally quiet and it has all my power needs met. Only thing is i've never heard of anyone using it.

2. DaveKS

DaveKS Member

Sounds like you need a GigRig modular system.

How many pedals you got and and what are the problem children as far as high ma draw, other than 9v etc etc.

3. yawiney

yawiney Member

Prob children are; Echolution 1 by Pitronix, Empress SuperDelay, and Goodrich LDR1 VP for now.
    I will be getting another midi controllable Dely/mod pedal in the future. Everything else rt. now is 9v. 10 pedals total.(for now)