• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anyone Use an A/B box with Hot Cat 15 Combo?

chrispatel

Silver Supporting Member
Just purchased a Bad Cat Hotcat 15 combo and wanted to know if anyone uses an A/B box for the 2 channels? Which ones were better than others and how does the amp take them?

Chris

guitarsam

I have the HC 50 custom reverb. I love the amp. I find myself wanting a 15 now though because of the volumes I usually play at. I can't help with The a/b though, but I wanted to congratulate you on a fine amp. Sorry for being off thread topic.

mj07

Gold Supporting Member
I use a D13 Switchhazel with my Hot Cat 30 with great results.

dsimms

I use an Ernie Ball volume/stereo pan pedal with my Hot Cat 30, sending the left channel to one input and the right to the other. It let's me blend the two channels in any proportions or go strictly clean or gain channel. Way more versitility for me than an AB switch.

I still have a Morley AB switch the dealer sold me when I got the amp, but as I recall it made a noticeable click sound and I've never used it onstage. I've heard good things about the Divided by 13 Switchhazel and the Lehle AB switch.

Trending Topics