1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Anything compare to the Radial SGI system? (powering content)

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by chrisross, Feb 3, 2012.

1. chrisross

chrisross Supporting Member

I want something that allows me to run an XLR cable from my board to my amp, probably around 50 feet.

I've used the SGI's several times and I like them a lot, but the only thing I don't like (other than the price) is the fact that my PP2+ can't power the "send" DI (the receiving DI is passive)...or can it?

So, are there other similar products?
    Or, is there any way I can power it with my PP2+ (besides the courtesy outlet)?

2. powermatt99

powermatt99 Member

3. chrisross

yeah...uhh...that ain't gunna happen.

4. jb4674

jb4674 Member

That's not periwinkle. This is Periwinkle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The color on the STD is lilac:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. chrisross

Ok...lets rule out the STD. Regardless of color.