Anything new at NAMM

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by TommyStrat, Jan 23, 2008.

1. TommyStrat

TommyStrat Member

I was curious if anyone saw anything outstanding at the show last week. I am still searching for the ultimate overdrive. Got close to a new Zen and it was snatched up. Anything better out there discovered last week at the show?

2. radcliff

radcliff Member

Mad Professor has some new stuff &
    MI Audio had a prototype of Two-Tube-Zones-in-a-box

3. theHoss

theHoss Member

There was a lot, I was lucky to catch some of the guys from Diamond, MIAudio, Toad Works, Fuchs, Glasstone, Burriss, Fargen. I posted there conversations here if you want to take a listen.

http://podcast.thetonecast.com

Lots of cool stuff though. Keep checking back as I will be contacting all the builders I missed (which was quite a few).

4. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

Hoss,
    I didn't know you were gonna be there!
    UGH.
    Sorry I missed ya. Hope you liked it.

5. JB

JB Member

Mad Professor Sky Blue OD! I wish more people had info on it though...

6. glasstoneamps

glasstoneamps Member

Hey man, it's Brian from Glasstone Amps. I just checked out some of the podcasts - very cool! Are you going to any other tradeshows this year? I might go to MIAC in the summer.

7. Richards

Richards Member

Just from pictures alone I have seen alot of cool effect related material like, Pigtronix Analog Synth, major gas here!!! , Metasonix has a huge module of sorts (sorry , I wish I could explain it better, has to be seen or viewed via a photograph, Ibazez looks like they are reissuing the Flying Pan (Stereo Phase ??) and many other cool pedal, definately wish I was there for the pedal/effects.
    [​IMG]

The new MP-201 Multi-Pedal from Moog is a programmable four channel CV/MIDI foot pedal controller. It has four analog control outputs, MIDI In & Out and USB connectivity (MIDI over USB). It can transmit controller information on up to 4 MIDI channels and CV outputs simultaneously.

Each CV output can be programmed individually. Signals can be foot pedal controlled analog control voltages with +/-5V limits, LFO waveforms or GATE voltages (0V=Off,+5V=ON). In addition, each channel can output MIDI CC’s over specified MIDI channels simultaneously with the analog CV outputs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Tomo

Tomo Member

9. TommyStrat

TommyStrat Member

Love the graffics on this box. What kind of cost are these?

10. TommyStrat

TommyStrat Member

Tomo,

You play so nice bud. I am honored to have you reply to any of my post. If your in Colorado ever come sit in with us. Great stuff brother. Loved the clean sound.