• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anywhere in Portland to buy Behringer Pedals?

falconerpdx

I'm looking for the UV300(Boss V-2 Clone) and the Space C(Boss Dimension C Clone). Would like to find a store that has them in stock. TIA.

jrjones

Silver Supporting Member
I have a buddy who bought a couple from that series, he's not even a boutique cork sniffer and he said about all they're good for is expensive paper weights.

falconerpdx

Yeah, I have heard good and bad. Since, I don't have $400 for the original discontinued Boss versions right now these will do in a pinch.

falconerpdx

Called Guitar Center North and once ordered, it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive at the store for pickup. I was looking to buy this weekend.

jrjones

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, I have heard good and bad. Since, I don't have $400 for the original discontinued Boss versions right now these will do in a pinch.
Cool. I just wanted to make sure you weren't expecting it to be exactly like the thing they're cloning. Basically, just trying to save you some grief or frustration.

wire-n-wood

Silver Supporting Member
I have a few Behringer pedals. The vintage tube overdrive is particularly good. The others do the job. Like most pieces of gear, you have to spend a bit of time playing with settings and getting to know combinations. IMO, it's easy for some people to dismiss them if they don't find a tone they like... But you can have the same positive or negative experiences with any equipment. Behringer is actually a great way to start, because you can learn about what sounds are possible and experiment without breaking the bank. Later on, when you're clear that you need something more, you'll have a much better idea of what sound you're targeting.

falconerpdx

Apple music or Portland music co would be my next guesses.
I called both of them as well. Apple carries the more common Behringer pedals like their chorus and distortions. Portland Music is the same. Neither have these two but thanks for the recommendations. Seems like ordering them online is the only way to go like eBay, Amazon, GC etc but it was worth a shot.

falconerpdx

I have a few Behringer pedals. The vintage tube overdrive is particularly good. The others do the job. Like most pieces of gear, you have to spend a bit of time playing with settings and getting to know combinations. IMO, it's easy for some people to dismiss them if they don't find a tone they like... But you can have the same positive or negative experiences with any equipment. Behringer is actually a great way to start, because you can learn about what sounds are possible and experiment without breaking the bank. Later on, when you're clear that you need something more, you'll have a much better idea of what sound you're targeting.
Currently my board is MXR Comp > EHX Graphic Fuzz(big box) > MXR117 Flanger > Z Vex Woolly Mammoth > Ernie Ball Volume Pedal > TC Flashback > TC Trinity(PGS HOF)

I figured I could try these modulation pedals in the mix and see if they would gel with my tone and buy better ones down the line if I can hear the potential. Low risk, big reward. So you pretty much nailed it in the last line. Thanks for the advice. It's funny, my 3 big wants right now are these two pedals and the Eventide Pitchfactor which is poor man's Eventide Harmonizer or rich man's Boss Harmonist depending on how you look at it.

Trending Topics