Apologies For “Likes”

Discussion in 'The Rack Space' started by ctreitzell, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ctreitzell

ctreitzell Member

I’d just like to apologise if my likes have raised eyebrows your end; I have been using likes for marking “as read” as well as enjoying the posts I have read. There is a lot of great info on this forum, thanks for sharing :) I still have a lot more to catch up on at TGP.

Baba Louie, OAJ73, Fanfan and 3 others like this.
  2. Baba Louie

Baba Louie Member

Bro, I was thinking "man, is there anything this guy DOESNT like?"
    I was going to test you, and put up a post on a thread, something along the lines of "I like the overdrive my Metal Zone pedal makes, better than the tube overdrive on my Bogner Ecstacy 101B Blue channel...it sounds more natural".
    Or, "I think the reverb in my LXP-1 is way more complex and detailed sounding, than the reverb in my friends PCM96. And, it has a lot more control of the parameters, even without the MRC".
    If you had hit the "like" button on either of those, I'd be thinking "man, this guy is REALLY LONELY, and he's trying to win friends with his little "like" button".
    Or, I was thinking "this guy is rolling on ecstacy, or, doing speedballs, every day of his life, and he's in a constant state of nirvana".
    And I was thinking "if I hit the like button on all of his posts, maybe he'll give me some of whatever it is that he's taking".
    It's all good, my friend.
    DONT HIT THE FRICKIN "LIKE" BUTTON ON THIS REPLY!!!!

apoyando likes this.
  3. Baba Louie

Baba Louie Member

It's like this:
    "So, I was like, running down the street, like, chasing my dog, and like, this cat came out of nowhere, and like, started chasing my dog, too. And my dog was like "wtf is going on?" So, he like, turns around, and starts like, snarling and growling, and the cat was like "frickin MEEEOOOWWW", so, I was like "calm down, dog,", and he was like "aaarrrrhhh". So, I like, turned around, and like, went home.
    It's like that.

hydroquebec likes this.
  4. ctreitzell

ctreitzell Member

you got me:bonk
    it is true, I gots very few friends that have the knowledge that is here on TGP
    and zero people around my current village who can keep up with my limited knowledge. My friends and family that have can keep up live far away...so you know me better’n I is knowin myself:crazyguy

as much as I was not offended
    I really did not “like” your posts ;-P

uhhhhh...seriously...I was just marking as “read”:hide

5. Baba Louie

Baba Louie Member

We believe you.

ctreitzell likes this.
  6. ctreitzell

ctreitzell Member

couldn't help myself :rolleyes:

7. Baba Louie

Baba Louie Member

Ok. I'll be yer friend.
    Let's start this wonderful friendship off on the right foot...let's get a good start.
    Send me your H-8000WTF

TheDentist likes this.
  8. markiv2290

markiv2290 Member

Well I guess this is a consequence of TGP not having a "Favorite" post feature. Which serves a different purpose than an actual "Like" feature.

ctreitzell likes this.
  9. rsm

rsm Member

hey, like what you like! :)

doesn't cost anyone anything ;)

ctreitzell likes this.