• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

App for song playback where you can slow down, bookmark, etc.

TigerEye

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I've been unsuccessful in my Google searches as well as searches on this forum.

I'm having a hard time transcribing some pieces I'm working on using my iPhone or iPad because I can't set the "tracker" very accurately... for example, let's say a great guitar solo I want to learn starts at 1:30 into the song, I'll find myself trying to re-set it to that mark but will hit 1:45 or 1:10 instead.

I was wondering if there are any apps for the iPhone or iPad that give you more precise control of rewinding and forwarding or could even let you drop "bookmarks" at certain points during the song. I know some of these exist for audiobooks, but am unsure of any apps that can achieve this for music/songs.

Thanks so much for your input!

Trending Topics