• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Are Les Pauls too heavy? Not for this 14-year-old GIRL

forum_crawler

The girl playing or the girl not complaining about how heavy, or wide the neck is, or whatever other whining is popular here on TGP?

parker

Actually, it's the girl playing drums who got my attention, great sense of time and feel (for this song)

cool vid!

klatuu

The girl playing the drums is serious. How good could she be in 10 years?
Nice to see even 14 year old girls get "guitar face" too!

Sconnie

Actually, it's the girl playing drums who got my attention, great sense of time and feel (for this song)

cool vid!
Ive been listening to metallica for years, im only 23 but i have been listening for a decade. Im no drummer but i can never predict what Lars is gonna do in songs ive been hearing for so long. This girl nails it so the (for this song) to me kinda means (for every song). This video just makes people happy, its awesome

cugel

what, no one with the asinine "not bad for their age"???
wow things are changing around here

gkoelling

what, no one with the asinine "not bad for their age"???
wow things are changing around here
I've seen the video before and they're obviously very talented young ladies. I hope they continue.

However, if your post is true to how you feel about TGP I can only wonder why you bother to post here, or remain a member.

cugel

I've seen the video before and they're obviously very talented young ladies. I hope they continue.

However, if your post is true to how you feel about TGP I can only wonder why you bother to post here, or remain a member.

i posted a link to the same vid a while back since it blew me away and gave me a great deal of joy to watch. then a reader posted that they were good for their age. if things are changing for the better then why would i want to leave the forum? confused.

mattball826

this video has been posted to death. its becoming the mustang sally of youtube

if it was 14 yr old dudes they would all say you guys suck, go woodshed some more. chicks always get a break.

just look at the comments on youtube. same guy similar age plays a piece flawlessly and gets hammered. young teen girl all made up plays the same piece not so great and "awesome" "outstanding" "keep it up"

got to make the playing field even if you want the equality.

they should try ooomm bop next

calpa94

I never understood how something that weighs less than ten pounds could be considered too heavy.

Trending Topics