1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Are the Victoria Reverberatos discontinued?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by krisharmony, Jan 13, 2008.

1. krisharmony

krisharmony Supporting Member

I can't seem to find em on the site, and general information elsewhere on the internet is few and far between... Looks like an awesome unit.

2. Eskimo_Joe

Eskimo_Joe Rocker, roller, way out of controller Supporting Member

Hi, last I heard you could still get them, but only by calling the company and placing a special order. For what it's worth, I picked up a used one last summer and they are phenominal. There have been a few come and go on the emporium so if you decided on one, you might be able to pick up a good one for less. I think Clark makes a similar unit, which is probably also killer.

3. krisharmony

krisharmony Supporting Member

What do you think a used one would go for? The only price I could find was the old harmony central press release that said they'd cost $849.

4. Eskimo_Joe

Eskimo_Joe Rocker, roller, way out of controller Supporting Member

The range I have seen them listed at is $1000 - $1250. I'd say $1050 is about right IMO. I think they are $1600 new.

5. The Pup

The Pup Supporting Member

6. saggybottom

saggybottom Member

I picked my clark up for $900.00 Great unit! I've seen Victorias go for a little more on ebay. Good luck hunting one down.