• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Are there any pedal delays with dry analog signal path?

Roodboy

I am looking for a delay pedal that has a dry analog signal path that will also accomodate a line level loop. If its a digital delay I want to avoid the dry signal going through a/d/a conversion.
Analog delay would be fine but I need at least 500ms and preferable modulation also.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
sorry, not pedals:

(used) lexicon pcm41 & pcm42.

dt / spltrcl

chuckmoose

I just got a Diamond Memory Lane 2 and I believe it fits your description. It has 550 ms of delay, and the cleanest signal I have heard from an analog delay while still maintaining the warmth and character you would expect.

frankfalbo

There are a lot as far as I know. The Deja Vu does, and it will handle all the different levels, but there are a lot more. I think the assumption is that delay comes so late in the chain that it's likely to be in an effects loop, and therefore a lot of manufacturers design for that, even when they don't do the same for their chorus or other effects.

afterburner

Silver Supporting Member
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 delay. One of the engineers who worked on it posted here that the dry signal remains analog. Not sure about line level though.

Dirty Tony

sorry guys just wondering... are there any delay that leaves the dry signal untouched like Cornish TES made for Gilmour ???

Trending Topics