Are there any pedal delays with dry analog signal path?

Roodboy

I am looking for a delay pedal that has a dry analog signal path that will also accomodate a line level loop. If its a digital delay I want to avoid the dry signal going through a/d/a conversion.
Analog delay would be fine but I need at least 500ms and preferable modulation also.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
sorry, not pedals:

(used) lexicon pcm41 & pcm42.

dt / spltrcl

VHS analog

Silver Supporting Member
Supposedly the Tech 21 D.L.A. has an analog dry signal path and a "flutter" control.

chuckmoose

I just got a Diamond Memory Lane 2 and I believe it fits your description. It has 550 ms of delay, and the cleanest signal I have heard from an analog delay while still maintaining the warmth and character you would expect.

frankfalbo

There are a lot as far as I know. The Deja Vu does, and it will handle all the different levels, but there are a lot more. I think the assumption is that delay comes so late in the chain that it's likely to be in an effects loop, and therefore a lot of manufacturers design for that, even when they don't do the same for their chorus or other effects.

afterburner

Silver Supporting Member
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 delay. One of the engineers who worked on it posted here that the dry signal remains analog. Not sure about line level though.

vice-mayor

sorry guys just wondering... are there any delay that leaves the dry signal untouched like Cornish TES made for Gilmour ???

Trending Topics

Top Bottom