Are these RCA 7025s?

thesweetness

Silver Supporting Member
I found these in my parts drawer and I'm trying to figure out what they are. After some research they seem to fit the description of RCA 7025s. Can anyone here with a trained eye confirm or deny this? The one on the left says usa 7025 ui on it and the one on the right says just usa 7025 on it but with a border drawn around around the numbers. The text is slightly different between the two but the tube construction looks identical. If these ARE RCAs do they make new ones of these or are they all vintage/NOS at this point? And what would they be worth (just out of curiosity) thanks!

DaveKS

Flat sided mica spacers, nothing else they could be.

Just selling without tube tester results and screening probably might get $15 for ea. them if lucky. With testing etc you might get $45 a tube.

One of best sounding tubes ever made. Pure magic in Fender'ish amps for v1-2 if their still good and strong, last forever.

And no RCA hasn't been made in decades (late 70's ???)

kbgear

Silver Supporting Member
Apparently, earlier RCA 7025s had significantly different construction. This is an original ~'60 tube pulled from a '60 Super (sorry for the lighting):

To the OP: Next time you take pictures for the internet, be sure to wear pants. :rotflmao ;)

thesweetness

Silver Supporting Member
"To the OP: Next time you take pictures for the internet, be sure to wear pants. :rotflmao ;)"

Lol that's some great csi work right there. Rest assured I'm wearing gym shorts though. :cool:

Trending Topics