Are you a fan of melodic Indie Rock?

ramjet2007

I'm told this should have been in this section, so I apologise if you've already read it:

If you are a melodic Indie Rock fan, then please come listen to our tracks and if you have 2 minutes then make a comment and rate them (and please be constructive with any criticism, not just tell me they suck! :mad:):

www.triplejunearthed.com/thebrave

Higher quality mp3s of more songs on here too:

www.myspace.com/thebraveband

Thanks a bunch! :cool:

L

Leucadian

...I dig it! I've played music like this for a long time and I really appreciate the excellent songwriting, playing, and recording! I think it sounds great...I loved Take Control...especially the middle section, the 'get-up" section and the harder, crunchier guitars! Great song...actually, all the songs are cool...lots of guitar...hooks...melody...what's not to like?

ramjet2007

...I dig it! I've played music like this for a long time and I really appreciate the excellent songwriting, playing, and recording! I think it sounds great...I loved Take Control...especially the middle section, the 'get-up" section and the harder, crunchier guitars! Great song...actually, all the songs are cool...lots of guitar...hooks...melody...what's not to like?
Cheers L,

I appreciate getting specifics as to why people do/don't like the stuff. Have you got some soundclips going somewhere in cyberspace? Anyone else got a hot Indie Rock/Powerpop band going that needs to be heard?

PJH

I agree with everything. Extremely catchy hooks. Lovely melody. Well recorded.

Good luck with it.

Cheers,

Peter.

RDM

I dig it. I really like Gravity & Grace and the fact that there's a tambourine in it.

PJH

Probably should have started your own thread mate and rather commented on my band, but no worries cos I think your stuff is great! Sweet guitar tones and generally a great song. Very retro 70's prog rock...well done
Thanks, I thought that I did comment on your band.

"I agree with everything. Extremely catchy hooks. Lovely melody. Well recorded.

Good luck with it."

Trending Topics