ARea 51 Wah Buffer Mod Install Help

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by chrisg_75, Sep 5, 2008.

1. chrisg_75

chrisg_75 Member

Hi guys

I am hoping someone could help me out. I have a V847 Vox wah and have just purchased the Area 51 Wah Buffer Mod kit for me to install. I have already done the bypass mod on my vox. I was hoping if someone would or could have some pics of the wiring for the installation of the buffer kit into vox with bypass mod done. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

2. chrisg_75

chrisg_75 Member

3. chrisg_75

chrisg_75 Member

Hi Suproman77,

Yeah it did come with instructions however the diagrams for them are for the crybaby mod which is different to the Vox mod. They did have some words about the vox mod for each part but im not the most electronically minded unless i have pics etc and so i was wondering if anyone would be able to help out thats all.

Hope fully someone can

cheers

4. eric-d

eric-d Member

Check Foxrox's site..... I think he has some install pics for his Retrofit - which I'm sure is pretty similar

5. frankencat

frankencat Guitarded Gold Supporting Member

Give Dan a call or an email. I have been talking to him about doing mine and he has been been very responsive and helpful. dan@area51tubeaudiodesigns.com

6. chrisg_75

chrisg_75 Member

I thins one of the issues i have is that i hav already done the true bypass mod on my vox and the instructions i have found dont include for that mod already being done so it gets a bit confusing, thus any help from someone in my position is greatly appreciated
    cheers

7. chrisg_75

chrisg_75 Member

Thanks Suproman,
    The only prob getting them to do it is that i am in Australia so shipping would be a little more than $10 lol.
    I have sent Dan an email so hopefully he can help me out.

CHeers