Ark Instruments (Formerly Armstrong)

fyrwyr

4708abda-507b-455f-8ca0-a9733339f6c1-original.jpeg

Very cool looking designs. Are any of these going to be produced for sale? It looks like a few actual prototypes have been built. I realize it must be a long & incredibly complicated process starting a guitar business and gearing up for production.

Links in the posts above are useless- one leads to an old Armstrong TGP thread, and apparently the domain arkamps.com is available for purchase. A web search for Ark Instruments yields only a LinkedIn profile that you have to join LinkedIn to see, and a Facebook page which appears just to have pics also.

Is there a website where we can learn something about them beyond the body shapes?

fyrwyr

Very cool looking designs. Are any of these going to be produced for sale? It looks like a few actual prototypes have been built. I realize it must be a long & incredibly complicated process starting a guitar business and gearing up for production.

Links in the posts above are useless- one leads to an old Armstrong TGP thread, and apparently the domain arkamps.com is available for purchase. A web search for Ark Instruments yields only a LinkedIn profile that you have to join LinkedIn to see, and a Facebook page which appears just to have pics also.

Is there a website where we can learn something about them beyond the body shapes?
All my designs are available on a custom order basis. Glenn Sweetwood of Sweetwood Guitars builds for me the most and his work is stellar. My email address is: billcompeau@gmail.com

I can answer any questions you may have via email.
Thanks for your interest!

Bill

Trending Topics

Top Bottom