Artinger Guitars

Hey, I just got pictures of a new guitar that Matt Artinger just completed . I have never felt the need to post pictures of an instrument however this one needs to be seen. Can anyone help me get some pictures up ? Anyone else playing/enjoying Matts work. He is one great guy, and super talented!

cnardone

I've played a semi hollow dual humbucker Artinger once. It sounded incredible. He is a realy nice guy too.

cmn

VegasGreg

Silver Supporting Member
Also, I'd love to see a full length picture of the guitar-front and back, if possible....

Joe Naylor

Matt's work is second to none... and I believe he's still in his twenties! Very refined and ahead of his years in terms of concept and execution. Keep an eye on this guy.

Jim Soloway

Originally posted by VegasGreg
Also, I'd love to see a full length picture of the guitar-front and back, if possible....
Here's the only full length shot that 6120 sent me.

KaBudokan

Matt's shop is about 15 minutes from me. He did some repair work on my 1936 Gibson L-00 last year. He also just did some of the final assembly on my new project guitar. (Just picked it up from him on Friday.) Apart from the great work (and prices) for those jobs, I have played a few of his guitars, and they're really incredible instruments.

And I agree, his concepts and execution are absolutely amazing. He does some of the most aesthetically pleasing designs I've seen, and so many of his instruments are totally unique.

Plus he's super-nice as well. :D

jimmybcool

Thanks for sharing. That is some beautiful wood.

If it looks as good in person as the photos then Artinger is an artist.

I hate to tell you this, but the pictures barely do justice to his
work. You need not only to see but to play and hear these
guitars in person. Game over!!!! A truly amazing level of
craftsmanship and design. Strung with 13s his guitars feel
as if your bending 9s and you will see person after person
make the same observation.

jimmybcool

Based on this photo and the endorsement of all here I would buy one. But, I already have a Thorn on order and not sure of the wife unit would approve. :(

But I LIKEE.

Trending Topics