• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Artists you wish would get off their butts and record

Droptop

Gold Supporting Member
Who do you wish would get off their ass and record some new material. For me it would be Johnny A...its been too long.

M

Member 995

There are at least a half dozen TGP members that need to get some music out there . . .

Pat Healy

OK, I'll be the one to say it...John Mayer. It's been three years since Continuum. I utterly despised his music up until that album, but that completely changed my take on him. Hope he cranks out another one like Continuum in the near future.

59burst

Platinum Supporting Member
George Benson. I wish he'd do something burning with an organ trio or quartet.

Jimmy Page. I'm simply a huge fan.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
Arc Angels. I know someone mentioned they might be doing something soon, but I've been hearing this for awhile

Philip Sayce. He's busy, but I'd like to hear another solo album.

Jon Butcher/Barefoot Servants. I want one more like the first BFS disc. Yes, I know JB is a member here!

Alvin Youngblood Hart. More electric stuff like Motivational Speaker. Another TGP member...

todd richman

Led Zep
Lance Keltner-well he is off his butt getting married and promoting the new Retro-Channel!
A new Alvin Youngblood Hart record would be welcome as would some more Phillip Sayce.

StompBoxBlues

Taj Mahal...Preferably just him on acoustic, just singing and playing.

I'd say Govt Mule, but I hear they ARE recording now.
Derek Trucks too..is recording again, or did.

Allman Brothers band.

Trending Topics