Sold As New 2017 Kingsley Page; Koi (Zendrive killer) OD pedal

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by bobbymack, May 3, 2017.

1. bobbymack

bobbymack Supporting Member

For sale is an as new 2017 Kingsley Page tube powered Overdrive / Boost pedal. I just received this from Simon, and in the 6 months I was waiting for my build slot I found the pedals and sounds I was seeking so I don't need to confuse the matter with this Page, I'll simply pass it on and save someone the 6 month wait....

[​IMG]

The build and tonal qualities are absolutely top shelf. This is the brand new 2017 model with the extra Low Cut toggle switch added (the original model had only one switch for mids). Incredible as a clean boost, a mild to medium overdrive, or to push other pedals or the front end of your amp.

Just watch the episode of That Pedal Show which features Simon Jarrett the builder, and the Page...see for yourself! $SOLD shipped in lower 48.

Also for sale is a great sounding Koi Overdrive pedal. These pedals are killer Zendrive beaters with a bit more gain and none of the radio signal interference. Now discontinued, this one is blue with some of the decals peeling because of my fondness for labeling with gaffer tape. Steal it for $SOLD shipped in lower 48 (I have another one I'm keeping).

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Noah likes this.
  2. Nigel Chapman

Nigel Chapman Sultana Swing

For anyone disappointed about missing the Page, Reverb has a Minstrel for sale in Auckland NZ. (Maybe on the expensive side.)