• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Atlanta Blues Guitar Workshop

blusman

There's a killer blues guitar workshop in Atlanta next Saturday March 14th featuring Jody Worrell. Jody has played for over 40 years and taught for over 30, and toured internationally . Jody has played on recordings with Larry Carlton, Gary Moore, William Bell, Francine Reed and many others.
The Workshop is at The W Atlanta PERIMETER Hotel from 9am-5pm. Space is limited.

For more info...PM me or E me @ bluzman56@earthlink.net

You can see Jody play @ www.freeguitarvideos.com
Thanks!

skip

Silver Supporting Member
sounds like it will be great---- i will be here in fla sweatin my ass off at LOCOFEST

blusman

Guys...it was a great clinic. Jody is a masterful bluesman and a great teacher ! He covered so much material. There will bve another in the near future. Will keep you posted!

Trending Topics