Sold Atomic Amplifire 12 plus extras

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by 1moreknob, Jun 13, 2018.

1. 1moreknob

1moreknob Supporting Member

I have an Atomic Amplifire 12 for sale, and will include a thumb drive with the Freeman Presets and the Mbritt Presets as well ($70 value)
    A one spot power adapter will be included. The unit has been updated to the latest Firmware. I bought this after attending a Steel Panther show as I was blown away by the tone! Unit sounds great, But I am an amp guy

Shipping is included to the continental USA Via fed Ex. No trades needed. Price is firm at SOLD and a great deal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    JiveTurkey likes this.
  2. JiveTurkey

JiveTurkey Supporting Member

Great price! Not to derail your thought process; but have you tried turning off the cabinet block and running it through the loop of one your tube amps? You might like what you hear! GLWTS either way!

3. wablaker

wablaker Supporting Member

4. 1moreknob

5. 1moreknob

The reason I bought this was for giging use. I play about 75 gigs a year plus work a full time job. While it does sound awesome as a stand alone unit, I still had to have a dedicated monitor for it. My band is all IEM, and I do quite a bit of sustaining notes. It’s pretty important to me that the guitar “hears” itself.
    The reality in my situation is that I wasn’t carrying that much less gear, which was the intent. My main amp is a Bogner Ecstasy, and I have plenty of others to choose from as well