Sold Atomic Amplifire and ATOMIC CLR NEO MK II Both Brand New

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by Rick57, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Rick57

Rick57 Supporting Member

SOLD

Neither item has been used beyond turning things on and hooking up connections to make sure it worked.
    Purchased exactly 1 year ago January 8th 2017. They have sat in the corner of my main room all that time.

I would guess I turned it on twice to use the tuner and a couple times playing around with the buttons. It's as New as the day it was delivered

It's hard to see in pictures: Even the plastic that covers the window and speaker emblem is still on.

My intentions were to use them. Last year I went thru major heart surgery . Between that and not being able to work I need to sell them.

I have both original boxes/shipping containers, all the packaging, manuals, and paperwork that comes with the units
    It will be fully Insured and packaged to protect your purchased as much as physically possible.

100% SAFE DELIVERY
    GUARANTEED

Also included when you buy both

SpectraFlex 6' Cables
    Braided Series Lo-Z Microphone Cables
    $78.00 value

Selling both items together for $1100.00

Shipped and Fully Insured

Paypal add 3.9% Personal check , MO

PAYPAL : Laubackgpd@aol.com

Will sell items separately as listed below . Initial preference would go to those that want both units.

Atomic Amplifire $400.00 CLR NEO MK II $700.00

I have Great Feedback here . Also 100% Feedback on Ebay under 3GS_Corp . Mainly as seller. As my Feedback Reflects I am an excellent over the top packer. I package something I sell as though it's coming to myself. Anyone who buys from me will testify to my packing and accuracy describing the condition. Plus Great Feedback on The ZTalk Forum under Rickenbacker53

PLEASE PM ME to Avoid Issues

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 9:35 AM
  2. Chief Bryan Gurney

Chief Bryan Gurney Member

I will buy the Atomic amplifier for $400. Bryan Gurney

3. BobNJ

BobNJ Member

I'll be in for the CLR...PM'd you a little earlier. Sounds like you got em both sold. :)

4. Rick57

Rick57 Supporting Member