• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Atomic Amplifire videos

fremen

Vendor
There's not enough videos of the Atomic Amplifire, let's fix that :p here's a demo of the latest version of my main presets (apologies for the traditional clams)

I've been using the Amplifire for a little more than a month now and so far the experience has been very good. I'll mirror Scott Peterson's first impressions/review : this is a terrific value pedal, delivering pro sounds, and a pleasure to play too, with very convincing response to dynamic playing and volume pot tweaks on the guitar. For the price it's a steal - the other guitar player in my band have a POD HD 500 ; the Amplifire is so much better than that, it's ridiculous ! It's really easy to use, and as a portable rig it's unbeatable. I'm using it at rehearsals - moving my Axe-FX/MFC rig is not practical because of back problems, there's no elevators where I live (third floor) or where I rehearse (4th floor). I'm also using it as a B rig for gigs where I just need basic sounds. I can't wait for new amp models (Mesa MK II/IV, Bogner XTC, Jazz Chorus and a Dumble-like please ! :) ) and the improved compressor ! Of course, some things may be improved - for example, I'll have a few wishes for the delays, but I'll post that in the wish list thread...

In case you've missed them, here's two older videos I uploaded. First, one I did after only a few hours of tweaking :

And another one where I'm testing a few pedals with it ; I was demoing it for a friend :

Now for those who are on Facebook, here's two songs from the first gig I did with it (way too much subs in the PA...) :

randombastage

Silver Supporting Member
sounds really good. Which amp is the Fender Clean? Can you show the settings and cab for it? I can't get the "Twin" model to be as punchy as yours relative to my other presets. I think I need to rework them all to start with the Twin at the right overall volume and then set up the others to be in the same over all volume neighborhood.

nicolasrivera

There's not enough videos of the Atomic Amplifire, let's fix that :p
Thanks, this is the kind of sound i wanted to hear, you make killer presets for the Axe FX line and i trust you can make any modeler sound its best. With this demo i hear nothing special from this unit and feel glad that i passed on it.

Thanks again for the demo.

AAEN

Exactly what I need: NOTHING SPECIAL. I just need basic Great AMP tones. Some reverb delay, od. Comp.

It seems that these basic requirements are met.

Looking forward to receiving mine. If it doesnt perform, a helix May be the answer......

Thanks for posting clips

Aaen

fremen

Vendor
sounds really good. Which amp is the Fender Clean? Can you show the settings and cab for it? I can't get the "Twin" model to be as punchy as yours relative to my other presets. I think I need to rework them all to start with the Twin at the right overall volume and then set up the others to be in the same over all volume neighborhood.
I shared that preset, check the dedicated thread

Last edited:

TianJay

Hey Fremen, thanks for the demo mate, sounds great! I'm waiting for my Amplifire to arrive... quick question, do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to use a mono external pedal in the FX Loop and simultaneously use an Expression Pedal? I'm thinking that it may be a case of just one or the other...

Cheers

Tian

fremen

Vendor
Hey Fremen, thanks for the demo mate, sounds great! I'm waiting for my Amplifire to arrive... quick question, do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to use a mono external pedal in the FX Loop and simultaneously use an Expression Pedal? I'm thinking that it may be a case of just one or the other...

Cheers

Tian
No idea, sorry, I didn't use the loop yet...

RLD

Silver Supporting Member
...quick question, do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to use a mono external pedal in the FX Loop and simultaneously use an Expression Pedal? I'm thinking that it may be a case of just one or the other...

Cheers

Tian
I'm not sure what you mean by "mono external pedal" but you can use two expression pedals simultaneously via the loop with AmpliFIRE.

randombastage

Silver Supporting Member

Cheers

Tian
If you mean use a volume pedal and an expression pedal at the same time I don't think so because the loop has a mono send and stereo return so the two pedals have the common send feeding them...
The loop needs to be one or the other with regards to what it is sending to the pedal/s

Atomic Amps

There's not enough videos of the Atomic Amplifire, let's fix that :p here's a demo of the latest version of my main presets (apologies for the traditional clams)

I've been using the Amplifire for a little more than a month now and so far the experience has been very good. I'll mirror Scott Peterson's first impressions/review : this is a terrific value pedal, delivering pro sounds, and a pleasure to play too, with very convincing response to dynamic playing and volume pot tweaks on the guitar. For the price it's a steal - the other guitar player in my band have a POD HD 500 ; the Amplifire is so much better than that, it's ridiculous ! It's really easy to use, and as a portable rig it's unbeatable. I'm using it at rehearsals - moving my Axe-FX/MFC rig is not practical because of back problems, there's no elevators where I live (third floor) or where I rehearse (4th floor). I'm also using it as a B rig for gigs where I just need basic sounds. I can't wait for new amp models (Mesa MK II/IV, Bogner XTC, Jazz Chorus and a Dumble-like please ! :) ) and the improved compressor ! Of course, some things may be improved - for example, I'll have a few wishes for the delays, but I'll post that in the wish list thread...

In case you've missed them, here's two older videos I uploaded. First, one I did after only a few hours of tweaking :

And another one where I'm testing a few pedals with it ; I was demoing it for a friend :

Now for those who are on Facebook, here's two songs from the first gig I did with it (way too much subs in the PA...) :

Great presets. Thanks for taking the time to do this!!! :aok

Drew W

Sounds great and a really great job on the Andy Timmons song. Would you mind sharing your settings used on that one?

Trending Topics