ATQuinn is tired of waiting for Atomic firmware update

atquinn

Silver Supporting Member
Thread title really does say it all :banana
You're doing it all wrong! What you're supposed to do is start an innocent thread asking if anyone's heard anything about the new firmware. :rolleyes:
At any rate, since I don't have an Amplifire (at the moment), I'm technically a disinterested party. My general love for the Amplifire has been (over)expressed many times on this board though :D
-
Austin

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
You're doing it all wrong! What you're supposed to do is start an innocent thread asking if anyone's heard anything about the new firmware. :rolleyes:
At any rate, since I don't have an Amplifire (at the moment), I'm technically a disinterested party. My general love for the Amplifire has been (over)expressed many times on this board though :D
-
Austin
:anon

I thought I was at just the right level of over-caffienated yet absurdly hungry that I could pull such a thinly veiled troll thread off. Better luck next time I guess :(

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
(I think we're getting to know each other WAYYY too well)

(Hmm, let me rephrase that....)

(I think we're getting to know each other WAYYY too gooder)
I think the word you are searching for is gooderer. More gooderist? I don't even know. It's too close to lunchtime to tell.

My main reason for visiting here so often is to make sure I didn't miss the boat on a new update. Like just split it into to two updates and give us something please.

atquinn

Silver Supporting Member
I don't know that they've actually ever said "soon" in the Fractal sense, just that they have things they're working on. They got in trouble early on trying to pin things down to specific dates, so it's understandable that they aren't willing to do it at this point.
-
Austin

Last edited:

patriciogac

..... it's true... but......... since early january we know the firmware is in beta..... its late march now.......
A public beta would be the right thing for this kind of impatien customers (including myself)..... I feel like a teenager looking if the firmware has been released or not every day!!!

GuitarGuru83

I agree! I check here everyday hoping for an update. And I don't want to seem pissy because I'm not. But even just a Facebook post of what the upcoming firmware update would contain so we can at least know what to look forward to, would be all it takes to satisfy me. Honest

Fatherflot

Amplifire oh Amplifire, wherefore art thou Amplifire?

O, I have bought the mansion of a love,
But not possess'd it, and, though I am sold,
Not yet enjoy'd: so tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them.​

Fatherflot

I should clarify my semi-snark by saying that when I bought mine I decided it was worth the money as it was currently constituted and that all further updates and goodies would be special treats to gratefully enjoy when/if they ever materialized---- like a buyback from the barkeep or an unexpected afternoon quickie. I'm glad more stuff is on the way, but I ain't badgering the folks making the magick.

P.S. What about a real spring reverb that you can put before the amp for surf Kerang? ;)

Last edited:

Trending Topics