• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Attenuator

Sandro

I would like to buy an attenuator for my DRRI, wich one you suggest me to buy?

Sandro

Sandro

WOW I never hear of the yello jackets learn something new every day.

Thanks for the feedback

Sandro

JeffOlson

Check out THD's website for info on the Yellow Jackets. I use the triode type in my Super Reverb Reissue to really cut the power. They do change the tone a bit, and there is a slight Class-A hum, but they really give you a good blues tone at low volumes (and they still sound clean enough at lower volumes).

goodhonk

weber mini mass 25 watt. $75 from weber. that's what i used with my drri. i sold it because i love the loud cleans better, and use fuzz for dirt.

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
None. Try the THD Yellow Jackets instead and crank your amp.
For a Deluxe???

I've used Yellow Jackets in a bunch of amps. They change the sound some. Earlier clean channel breakup. Fatter distorted sounds. The one thing they really don't do is reduce the volume significantly.

smogfalls

weber mini mass 25 watt. $75 from weber. that's what i used with my drri. i sold it because i love the loud cleans better, and use fuzz for dirt.
Weber is good but you certainly dont want the 25 watt for a 22 watt amp. You need the 50 watt attenuator. Unless frying amps is your pass time ;)

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
Weber is good but you certainly dont want the 25 watt for a 22 watt amp. You need the 50 watt attenuator. Unless frying amps is your pass time ;)
I ran the 50 watt model with 50 and 60 watt amps and survived. That's no guarantee everybody will, but I wouldn't worry too much about the 25 model with a 22 watt amp. Obviously though, 50 would be safer.

Trending Topics