ATTYA Solo Guitar Transcription

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by tonezoneonline
Make me feel bad again and tell me how old he is and how long he's been playing?
Great job Jeremy.
He's been playing 1.5 years. He's been learning jazz, reading and theory for about 6 months.

telest

Hi, my name is Steve. I'm 45, have played guitar for 30 years and I'm evidently a loser. :( The "kid" kills me, don't know if it's cool or depressing. :D Great job, both of you. :AOK

Steve

L5player

Hi Jack,

Great playing by your son! Tell him I sent a link from his site to my freind Tuck Andress telling him how much I enjoyed listening to his work. I'm sure Tuck will enjoy it just as much as I did! :)

All the best,

Jim

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by L5player
Hi Jack,

Great playing by your son! Tell him I sent a link from his site to my freind Tuck Andress telling him how much I enjoyed listening to his work. I'm sure Tuck will enjoy it just as much as I did! :)

All the best,

Jim
Thanks Jim. I'd like to meet Tuck myself, possibly even get him a copy of my book...

L5player

Originally posted by jzucker
Thanks Jim. I'd like to meet Tuck myself, possibly even get him a copy of my book...
Hi Jack,

I ordered the book just the other day from you. I'm looking forward to putting myself to work over it! If they are ever nearby and you see them at a show, wait for them and introduce yourself. Just tell him you are a freind of mine from the gearpage, that I have your book and sent him the email about your son. That should be enough to break the ice...

Actually they are both very wonderful people. I got to know Tuck way back in the early 80's when he and Patti were just starting out playing in the Bay Area (San Francisco). I took some lessons from him for a bit. Tuck is really an amazing player, as you probably well know. I try to catch up with him from time to time but they are always out of country spreading their joy.

All the best,

Jim