Audi Q3..... Any 'user reviews' here?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by EataPeach, Jan 19, 2015.

1. EataPeach

EataPeach Member

The wife is eyeballing an Audi Q3. Theres no Consumer Reports info yet and I was wondering g if any here had experiences with them..

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Mike R.

Mike R. Member

I'll be ordering one in a week or so.

Dealers can't keep them in stock.

Will write back with an opinion.

As an aside, I just picked up a 2015 A3 and love it.

3. EataPeach

EataPeach Member

4. BadAssBill

BadAssBill southofnash.com Silver Supporting Member

I bought a 2008 brand new, Sline. Literally, not one thing went wrong with it in 7 years. That was ironically the reason I traded it in. As good a car as any honda or Nissan I've had.

5. soundmuppet

soundmuppet Member

Lady friend of mine just bought one, fully loaded. It's a really great car and she's super happy about it.....that's all I know. Oh! Forgot to add, she's in IT and had a hard time figuring out how to get all the electronic stuff connected, working etc etc. I'd say that's pretty damn common nowadays.

I have to say, I like the look of it and the fit and finish is outstanding. Not had a chance to drive it yet, but looking forward to doing so.....also makes my 1 year old Subaru 3.6R look a little cheap, but hey, it is cheaper :)

6. rico1204

rico1204 Member

Don't have a Q3, but have had an A4 and currently have an A6. Audi fit and finish are king. Absolutely love the cars when they are under warranty. Not so much when they are out of warranty.

7. jefesq

jefesq Gold Supporting Member

quattroworld.com

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe Member

Not a Q3 user, but it's on my radar. I think I'll wait for the 2016 model, to see if they are going to somehow come up with more power and torque in order to compete better with it's main competitors: The X1 and the MBenz GLA250. the Q3 is really lacking in the torque dept at 207 ft lbs. The GLA250 has 258 ft lbs, and weighs 176 lbs less than the Q3. Sure like the Q3 though otherwise. I'm going to sit back and watch for awhile...

9. EataPeach

EataPeach Member

We went to look yesterday,but couldn't drive one as the only one they had was sold..

The wife thinks its pretty,and its for her.

It looked beautiful and felt good in the seats. Visibility was what we expected..
    Put our name on the list to drive one.

Regarding the torque....can you put that into pros/cons? As if you're talking to a three yr old?? Lol