Audio engineers, what are some pedals you like to re-amp all kinds of audio with?

fuzzrhythm

I found this presentation about re-amping and manipulating sine waves with different pedals interesting, and really the whole talk is great.

Mick Gordon - Doom soundtrack talk

17:00 minutes in he talks about sending a sine wave through several different hardware effects chains, including several boutique fuzzes, compressors, etc

Yr Blues

I found this presentation about re-amping and manipulating sine waves with different pedals interesting, and really the whole talk is great.

Mick Gordon - Doom soundtrack talk

17:00 minutes in he talks about sending a sine wave through several different hardware effects chains, including several boutique fuzzes, compressors, etc
That dude probably had a good size budget for some of those vintage pedals.

HipUncle

Gold Supporting Member
I've still got an ADA MP-1 from back in the day that now lives in my FX bay. It mostly gets used to add some harmonic distortion to basses. The MP-1 is super convenient because it has a line-level input in addition to instrument level. I'd do more re-amping through my pedalboard, except my re-amp box failed some time ago...thanks for reminding me I need to get another one!

Trending Topics