• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Audio + Video Production - capturing something live - Basics Overview Video

78deluxe

My video here just touches the surface. However, I've seen enough posts of "what do I need to record demos of gear, live performances, rehearsal, etc" to think this might have some value to someone.

I also wanted to keep this "intro" video short.

Here is the video I show a clip of the edit process: (but there are tons more on Derek's channel)

Also, I used Adobe Premiere Pro in the video, however I recommend Cyberlink Power Director for a very cost effective alternative.

Virtually all of these videos I capture the lessons at night, edit the audio and video and post it on the internet the next day (in between working a different full time job). So all of this takes some time, but this is not extensive editing obsessing over details. It is about capturing a moment in very good quality so it is worth listening to and watching.

Questions welcome, and I'll try to answer as time allows.

Trending Topics