• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

audix om-5 microphone

wsaraceni

i just found out that i have one of these new/ never used still in the box. its been opened but never used. are these microphones any good. are they worth anything. i dont know how I got it or where i got it from

wsaraceni

well. i must have had it for years from when i was in a band. i actually think that when i got PA speakers i talked guitar center into throwing it in the deal for free. along with a monster cable. this is a vocal mic moreso then a mic to make amp clips is it not? either way i guess ill sell it.

oldgtarz

The Audix OM5 has been my main stage mic since it was introduced in Holland in '96. Nice brightness & depth, doesn't pick up much guitar and drums when not singing. A great mic!

mischultz

Originally posted by wsaraceni
either way i guess ill sell it.
If this ends up being your decision (to sell), I'll be happy to offer $100. I do like them myself for small singer-songwriter shows, and can always use another.

Michael

Trending Topics