August West free show in Brooklyn 6/24 9-11pm

jackaroo

Hey now!

Free show... and last around here until fall. Hope y'all can make it out. This is a great, easygoing, fun night.

Starting @6 the brewery has a DJ spinning his favorite bootlegs and Dead cuts. Then we usually start to play @9-9:30.

The show is free, and the beer and food are good. The vibes? Well, that's up to everyone right?

If you're free and local... I hope you come out and listen, I know you'll have a good time.

Best,

Jack

PS- check out the Soundcloud link below, some fun stuff and a good taste of what we do.

Threes Brewing
333 Douglass st @4th ave Brooklyn
https://soundcloud.com/august-west-band

open strings

Hey now!

Free show... and last around here until fall. Hope y'all can make it out. This is a great, easygoing, fun night.

Starting @6 the brewery has a DJ spinning his favorite bootlegs and Dead cuts. Then we usually start to play @9-9:30.

The show is free, and the beer and food are good. The vibes? Well, that's up to everyone right?

If you're free and local... I hope you come out and listen, I know you'll have a good time.

Best,

Jack

PS- check out the Soundcloud link below, some fun stuff and a good taste of what we do.

Threes Brewing
333 Douglass st @4th ave Brooklyn
https://soundcloud.com/august-west-band

So will you be doing Wharf Rat? Do you love your Pearly Baker best?

jackaroo

Brooklyn is pretty great these days. I prefer it to Manhattan by a wide margin. It's not as big, crazy, or selfish a borough. Plus I can afford it!

Thanks for chiming in JS, hope you liked what you heard on the SC page.

And to answer the above question, yes we will be playing Wharf Rat, along with a bunch of other great tunes. Hope anyone who's around will come by and give us a listen.

Paz,

Jack

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Jack, seriously, if you know you'll be down my neck of the woods (DC-area), shoot me a Conversation or email in advance, I'll be happy to set up a Dead jam for us (you won't even need gear, I've got plenty).

jackaroo

So nice...I'm in Bethany beach all summer with my boys.mbut this fall August West would love to do some DC gigs. Any advice who to contact and where to play?

Two of my bandmates are DC guys.

Best,

J

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Can't help with booking gigs. But I'd think if your bandmates are DC guys, they'd know better than me. Though we do have quite a few Dead cover bands here already that gig regularly.

Trending Topics