Autum blues stuff.

Rid

Ok...
Reading anything like this?
This window starts the SoundClick player. If you have enabled a pop-up blocker, you can click the link here: play the song

M

Member 995

Originally posted by Rid
Where did the positive man go?
:D
Honestly, I was just trying to give some constructive criticism. It is worth exactly what you paid for it. There is no need to get defensive.

-BT

gsozz

It may not be playing because it might be a "m3u" file instead of a "mp3" file.........???

Rid

Thanks.
:)
Well on to the positive man.
I was just trying to give some constructive criticism
well I can live without it....because this is for my own pleasure, and for those who likes it.
I play because I enjoy it, not for anything else, and I played the way I felt about it in that moment.
Can't get very uptight about that, so I am just showing you in a very unsubtle way, that I don't have any use for your criticism...that is not why I play.

M

Member 995

Originally posted by Rid
well I can live without it....because this is for my own pleasure, and for those who likes it.

[snip]

I don't have any use for your criticism...that is not why I play.
Like I said, my criticism was intended to be constructive, not personal. It was worth exactly what you paid for it, by which I mean feel free to take it or leave it.

Perhaps you should include a disclaimer in your posts that you are only looking for people to post positive comments about the tone/compositions in your clips. Personally, I'd have no use for the mutual admiration society that this would create.

Bryan

Rid

You're young and taking it all way too serious, and there is little gained by trying to make you understand;)

journo

Hi Rid,

As usual I like your tone.

I also find the buildup of your phrasing intriguing.

Do you record on the computer or on a digital multitracker?

Cheers,

Mats N

Rid

Thanks Mats.
I use Nuendo2 on my pc.
I leave the eq's alone for the most, only adjust the levels on the tracks.
Sometimes I use the effect plugins, flanger, reverb and chorus and a few other more spacy ones.
Most of the times I just outboard effects.

Trending Topics