Avoid LoopMaster loop pedals

stagolee

Gold Supporting Member
This thread is unreal. I’ve never heard of this company otherwise, but I can’t believe someone would have to wait for a loop switch. This would be so easy to DIY I’d only be paying for the convenience of having it quickly. Sorry you guys have had this experience. Reminds me of my experience with RC Pickups.

rolsen

I ordered an ABY switch with my chosen LED colors, so quasi custom. This was nearly 10 yrs ago but I got it in a reasonable timeframe. There is slight signal bleed when switched to A (B gets a tiny spillover). I’d rather that not be the case but it’s not the end of the world.

I always see Saturn Works on Reverb and wonder if that’s a decent alternative for non custom loopers/switchers.

CRAIG4FSU

Whatever...
Gold Supporting Member
I bought a ABY pedal in 2015 which is still going strong. Liked it so much that i bought a ABC pedal in 2016. No matter which channel i'm on, i hear that amp through the other 2. Irritated me to the point that i unplugged it.

Loop-Master

Folks, I am very terribly sorry for any inconveniences I have caused anyone. It has been a terrible year (2019) in my personal life that I am trying to dig out of. Issues I won’t go in to but caught me off guard. I am working and functioning though.

If I left anyone out of anything, please, email me at loopmasterpedals@gmail.com.

If you have emailed me, hit me up again.

Jerome

Platinum Supporting Member
I’ve placed several orders with loopmaster over the past 5 years. Maybe a couple dozen looper pedals in total. Every time I had to wait months, and I had to send a few inquiring emails, but I always ended up receiving my loopers eventually. Each one has been working fine.

If you need a looper pedal within the next few weeks I would look elsewhere. But if you’re prepared to wait several months, loopmaster is one of the cheapest options out there.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Loop-Master

It doesn’t happen to be a 4 loop with tuner & master bypass ?
Why would he need to change the led’s unless it was a return.
I should have just fixed it myself but thought he would do it for his reputation since the switches were (jacked up) since I got it.
I actually still have your switcher here but you never replied back about it. I never gave an estimate on it up front. Since it was out of warranty, and would have taken as much to fix it as a new one, I offered for you to buy a new one and I would fix the old one for free. I had to look at it first before making a determination. Email me and we’ll figure something out on it. If it means keeping the peace, I will fix that one for free regardless. Just contact me.

Last edited:

deepcove17

Don't they fasten some of their enclosures shut with rivets? That would make it difficult for anyone to casually "mess with it" (or repair it, for that matter - ask me how I know).
It takes very little effort to drill them out and rerivet if you need to access the internals....and Yes I would know....

David MacNeill

Gold Supporting Member
I have three Loop Master loopers. They work perfectly. I didn’t have to wait since I bought them used here on TGP. When I wanted some extra labels, Loop Master sent them to me. No worries.

Perry D.

Silver Supporting Member
To my satisfaction, Brian from ‘Loop-Master’ resolved my issue today. so....
I no longer have a dog in this hunt, and will be moving on to other more enjoyable topics here on TGP.

JackD

Platinum Supporting Member
I have been waiting 5 months for just a simple 2-button switch and RCA adapter. I did get an email status back in January saying my order was being wired and tested. The message said I'd be contacted when shipped. Then nothing. I email back and I just got the auto-reply about shipping lead time. I just emailed again. Hopefully, I will hear something.

tubekingsley

I've been tempted by their Two-Looper that's always listed on Reverb. But am I going to be waiting 3 years to get it?
If it's listed as "in stock", then it would likely ship immediately. I think the problem is with custom/ out of stock items. You could message them, and confirm that it is actually in stock, and ready to ship

Buddy67

I always see Saturn Works on Reverb and wonder if that’s a decent alternative for non custom loopers/switchers.
I’ve dealt him lots and totally recommend him. Great products and friendly, prompt service. I recently emailed him about a remote switch for a certain tape echo and he responded within minutes, after googling the manual for it and deducing what was needed. He did a custom looper for a friend of mine for which he tried new soft switches and sent video updates on how they worked. All in a reasonable amount of time.

Buddy67

Has anyone used his Echoplex tape rewinding service? Besides mike fuller saying not to trust the type of tape he uses (which I take with a grain of salt), these stories make me think it would take forever to get them back.

Sean

Silver Supporting Member
Currently waiting on a micro A/B switch since Jan...
The wait times are over the top. However the stuff has always worked for me without issue.

Trending Topics