1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Awhoo! Ruff! My Nervous System Can't Do Robben Ford :-)...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Echo Are, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Echo Are

Echo Are Member

...all I can do is dry twang out! For 61 seconds. From a New Year's Day jam, soloing in Walking The Dog:
    http://www.box.net/shared/6y0b8c2o0s

Hey...is that somebody in the audience laughing during this clip?! Well... well....oh,ffffffffffffffffffffff gosh darn them!:rotflmaoSomeone please whack 'em with a wet, gushy object:crazyguy!

2. Lucidology

Lucidology Member

Certainly One Twangy version ....
    Yo, now don't hurt that dog bro ...

Sounds like you're having a great deal of fun,
    Can just see you having a grand time of it ....

3. Echo Are

Echo Are Member

Thanx, Lucidology. There was a couple of local, really hot players in the club, made me wanna rise to the occasion in a big way:dude.

I know what you mean about not hurting that dog, especially the dog's hearing,lol. On my Tele, I have to roll the tone knob almost all the way back to avoid any kind of ice-picky timbres.