Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

FractalMB

More details will be coming soon, you can find more info at the Fractal Forum under the News section. Confirmed special guests include Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Tim Miller, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Leon Todd, Marco Fanton, Zach Munowitz, Rob Ziminsky, Matt Picone, Cliff Chase and MORE!!!

Last edited:

birdie_in_texas

I can haz virgins?
Boston is one of my favorite places up in Yankee-ville! Everyone I have met seemed really great and there is lots of history and have made a few friends! They were even nice about my "southern drawl"..! hahahaha

Kutch, maybe you can simply remember the old addage.."if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut up and spew bile somewhere else".. :)

FPFL

I'm blown away. Have to be there! And btw, Waltham is NOT Boston, is a good 30 minutes away depending on the time of day. This is GOOD news for you out of towners driving up, its cheaper to park/eat/etc. It's an semi-industrialized suburb right off the expressway, but still close enough to the city if you want to go there at some point with spouse, friends, etc.

What are tickets going for? I hate FB so I'm hoping the info is reprinted here.

mikah912

Silver Supporting Member
More details will be coming soon, you can find more info at the Fractal Forum under the News section. Confirmed special guests include Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Leon Todd, Marco Fanton, and MORE!!!

That's a pretty cool shindig y'all got going on. I hope to see more East Coast (especially Southeast) guitar summits, and especially for the modeling community.

jayspencer

Anyone know if this event will be recorded? I wanna see the ax8 successor as soon as it comes out!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom