Axe-FX II missing amp models?

jzgtrguy

I just looked at the wiki on this and it looks like the Mic pre amp is gone and I didn't see the HAD model either. I use both of those a lot.

I love the HAD model and like it better than the ODS models.

I use the mic pre for jazz guitar.

Am I missing something here or just on crack!

guitarnet70

That is the list of the amps that the Axe II will ship with, but Cliff said that the porting of the old models will go ahead. Whether or not this will include this 2 specific models is something you could ask Cliff directly in the Technical Questions thread at Fractal forum..

forum_crawler

Let's hope there are no Fender models so that there is more room for good sounding amps!

That should be an option: being able to choose the models you want and not the ones you don't.

Jay Mitchell

Let's hope there are no Fender models so that there is more room for good sounding amps!
Nice cast, but they ain't bitin' today.

FYI, there's room for many more amps even in the existing generation of Axe-Fx devices. Adding new ones does not necessitate removing anything that's already there.

forum_crawler

Nice cast, but they ain't bitin' today.

FYI, there's room for many more amps even in the existing generation of Axe-Fx devices. Adding new ones does not necessitate removing anything that's already there.
You know when people never throw stuff away "just in case they use it later"? why is it not OK to purge the digital equivalents?

jezzbo

I own an Eleven Rack and I'm thnking on buying the axe-fx II.
Since I like Fender amps a lot I want even more :)

Trending Topics