• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Axe FX Ultra price ?'s

Bonedance

A young friend of mine is getting married next month and quickly finding out how expensive a wedding can be! He is looking to sell an Axe FX Ultra with a couple other accessories (sorry as I am not hip on these things yet!) that go with it.

What is a fair price for him to ask for it? Thanks in advance!

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
Recent sales on eBay ranged from $1250-$1500.

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
Recent sales on eBay ranged from $1250-$1500.
This is a great tool to find the market for any used product...music or otherwise.. Go search eBay and look at "completed" listing under a particular product and you will get your range on what people have been willing to pay...and eBay is a huge community/customer base.

jimfist

I have a few cash offers on mine ranging in the $1200 range for an Ultra in really good shape. I'm looking to sell locally, quickly and for cash, otherwise I could probably play it into the $1350 range or so given a little time and effort, and if I wanted to ship out of area.

chrishurley

Silver Supporting Member
Ebay prices will be higher but so are the fees. I've bought a couple on here for 1150-1200 shipped and paypaled. I don't think they sell for $1300 very often on here- ebay perhaps, but remember the ~9% fees.

What a shame- people waste tons of money on a wedding. What woman worth having would make a man sell his beloved gear just for some fantasy that is over the next day anyway.

Last edited:

JackJordan

What a shame- people waste tons of money on a wedding. What woman worth having would make a man sell his beloved gear just for some fantasy that is over the next day anyway.
What kind of a man wouldn't give up some gear to do something special for his beloved wife-to-be...

See, it goes both ways... :wave

JWDubois

honestly I think it will soon be foolish to pay more than 1,000 for one.
Do you know something we don't?

It's been what, three years since the AxeII came out and Ultra prices are still holding. The only thing I can see that would affect that is when the AxeIII comes out.

sleewell

I recently saw one sell for 900 on a different forum. now that its 2 models old and more people are selling them to get the newer ones its pretty easy to see they wont be holding value much longer. its really not the type of gear that is going to appreciate or even hold its value over the years at all. like you said, the III will be out at some point and it will be even worse for the ultra and standards out there.

jimfist

honestly I think it will soon be foolish to pay more than 1,000 for one.
Yet, people spend their money on far more frivolous things every day of the week. Consumerism is the name of the game, for better or worse. The beauty of it is than nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head making them pay $1200 for an Ultra. Willing seller and willing buyer. That's how it works.:aok

Trending Topics