AxeFX II and RCF NX12 SMA

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by Gasp100, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Gasp100

Gasp100 Supporting Member

Recording quick patch testing using iPhone camera.

2. adlibmusic

adlibmusic Member

I like it!! Using that setup, if you take a line out to a PA, do you think it will maintain that tone?
    Sounds good!

3. Dana Olsen

Dana Olsen Gold Supporting Member

Good sounds Gasp - I listened to the whole vid, very usable sounds and good tone.

What guitar were you using?

Thanks, Dana O.

4. jmcorey

jmcorey Member

Great tones/sounds. Tele Gib?

5. Gasp100

Gasp100 Supporting Member

Thanks all! I am playing a TGP special :) It was an All Partscaster Strat that I bought in the emporium for a great deal. I dropped a JB Junior in the bridge which is a medium level humbucker that sits in a strat bridge route. I gave up some quack in the 4 position, but for gigs the JB Jr. is a better fit in the bridge.
    Yes, the beauty of the whole rig is running this tone direct to FOH so it "should" sound great, assuming the FOH is of a decent quality. But it sure as heck is more consistent than mic'ing an amp (IMHO of course).

6. zenguitarguy

zenguitarguy Member

Hmnnn the iphone has a high freq rolloff at 5k, so I am wondering is it really bright? Does it work on the gig where the High end transients are to shrill? Like a Twin pointed at your ears? Also Does the monitor have a 2nd input so FOH/monitor guy can give you other musician's in mix or do you need a second wedge on stage?