• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

AxeFx with BB Preamp / TS9 Video

minjason

your playing is amazing and your clean tones are fantastic. now i'm really GAS-ing for the Axe-Fx...

reo73

Sounds great...is that running through a power amp and speaker cab or is that the direct to board sound?

daddyo

Sounds great and great playing, Jack. Why a BB Preamp? I assumed that the AxeFX has adjustable parameters making a preamp redundant.

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great and great playing, Jack. Why a BB Preamp? I assumed that the AxeFX has adjustable parameters making a preamp redundant.
I don't like working with a midi pedal so I just use a single amp model and pedals. It also makes it easier when running through other amps. I just use my pedalboard and there's no learning curve. I treat it like a really versatile tube amp.

AnthonyL

Gold Supporting Member
Very nice! Enjoying that Grosh? You should email a link of this to Don...

Trending Topics