AxeFx with BB Preamp Video

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
I liked it Jack. I notice towards the end that you roll up the volume knob and it (seems to) react like a good tube amp. How much grit was coming from the AxeFX vs. how much from the BB? More clips of just the AxeFX?

Oh, also, is that a Grosh retro classic? Nice...

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
I liked it Jack. I notice towards the end that you roll up the volume knob and it (seems to) react like a good tube amp. How much grit was coming from the AxeFX vs. how much from the BB? More clips of just the AxeFX?

Oh, also, is that a Grosh retro classic? Nice...

Yep, it does react like a tube amp in that regard. Regarding gain, the axefx was set for just a slight edge but with the BB kicking it, it pushed it over the top. Yes, it's a grosh rc. Just got it but not sure I like it yet...

football

Gold Supporting Member
Sounds very nice. Was that done with a microphone or straight in?

I'd love to hear that same clip at a higher bitrate if possible.

Nice playing indeed

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
done with a mic. I'll see about extracting the audio to a 192kbs mp3.

Dave

Sounds great, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

I was on the waiting list for an AxeFX. My number came up about a month ago and I had to pass. :( I bought 3 amps in the time it took for my number to come up and I just didn't have the cash. The AxeFX is still on my radar though, maybe I'll pick up a used one.

M

Member 1762

Another great clip man, thanks. That guitar and setup sound great. That clip makes me want to buy a strat :)

lgehrig4

Gold Supporting Member
Great tone and playing. Your hands look so relaxed and loose when you play. Loved that strat btw. Is it a Grosh?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom