• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

AxeFx with BB Preamp Video

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
I liked it Jack. I notice towards the end that you roll up the volume knob and it (seems to) react like a good tube amp. How much grit was coming from the AxeFX vs. how much from the BB? More clips of just the AxeFX?

Oh, also, is that a Grosh retro classic? Nice...

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
I liked it Jack. I notice towards the end that you roll up the volume knob and it (seems to) react like a good tube amp. How much grit was coming from the AxeFX vs. how much from the BB? More clips of just the AxeFX?

Oh, also, is that a Grosh retro classic? Nice...
Yep, it does react like a tube amp in that regard. Regarding gain, the axefx was set for just a slight edge but with the BB kicking it, it pushed it over the top. Yes, it's a grosh rc. Just got it but not sure I like it yet...

football

Gold Supporting Member
Sounds very nice. Was that done with a microphone or straight in?

I'd love to hear that same clip at a higher bitrate if possible.

Nice playing indeed

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
done with a mic. I'll see about extracting the audio to a 192kbs mp3.

Dave

Sounds great, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

I was on the waiting list for an AxeFX. My number came up about a month ago and I had to pass. :( I bought 3 amps in the time it took for my number to come up and I just didn't have the cash. The AxeFX is still on my radar though, maybe I'll pick up a used one.

Jarrett

Another great clip man, thanks. That guitar and setup sound great. That clip makes me want to buy a strat :)

lgehrig4

Great tone and playing. Your hands look so relaxed and loose when you play. Loved that strat btw. Is it a Grosh?

Trending Topics