B-Bender Install Product Review Video & Other Clips

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by TexasTeleMan, Dec 6, 2017.

1. TexasTeleMan

TexasTeleMan Member

Howdy -

Just launched a new YouTube channel primarily geared towards (but not limited to..) B-Bender guitar players. The channel also includes an in-depth product review of the B-Bender I had installed by Forrest Lee Jr. on my Tele. I highly recommend his work if you are considering a bender. (Select the "edited" version of the video if you want to go straight to the install shots)

Again, my channel will include non-bender lessons as well if you are inclined to a more "twangy" type of playing. (I will be posting a B-Bender Zeppelin lesson in the coming weeks as well!)

Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC189x863UVL2xS84WgLqq1w

Thanks!

2. mojotele65

mojotele65 Supporting Member

I have had a Forest Lee B-bender for 10 years or so, I love it, great work and great guy. I will check out your channel.

travesty likes this.
  3. travesty

travesty Member

I have one as well....a little under 10 years. He does great work, and I have never had an issue with mine. But, I had him move the b-bender back a little more so he can install a g-bender closer to the bridge. I still have to sent it back to him some time. One hell of a player.....