Baby plays keyboard solo!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by The Kid, Mar 3, 2012.

1. The Kid

The Kid Member

So we do a shed session once or twice a month here. Two drum kits, about three keyboard stations, one to two bass rigs, one or two guitar amps, horns, singers etc.

The beginning of the shed is usually a young cat on one kit, and one seasoned cat on the other. Same with keys, bass, guitar, etc.

We use that setup to teach and encourage the younger cats. We stress dynamics and and listening. There are some incredible young players that show up.

As the evening progresses, the young cats filter out and the seasoned cats fill in all the stations. There are some insane jams! I always learn a ton at these sessions. Such a good time.

It's not uncommon for parents to bring their kids and little Jasmine was so into the music. She was following her dad to every instrument. He's a beast on drums, keys, and bass.

I love to see how kids respond to music. Real music with real instruments. It gives me hope. She was so upset when her dad put her down, and fine a split second later when he picked her back up.

Hopefully this warms your heart as much as it does mine. Take care everybody. Each one teach one. :)

2. crzyfngers

crzyfngers Member

baby wants to rock. too cool.

3. The Kid

The Kid Member

Yeah, she was awesome. So drawn in by the music.