Backing Tracks | Jam Tracks with Chords - Tomas Sandanus Guitar

roachone

Silver Supporting Member
I know this a totally dumb question but how do you download a backing track from youtube?

eclecto-acoustic

Coal-hating feral hippie
Platinum Supporting Member
I know this a totally dumb question but how do you download a backing track from youtube?
I might have missed it somewhere, but you may want to check with the OP (@TomasSandanusGuitar) if downloading is OK, and/or if they have a specific place to download from. The licensing listed on the YouTube channel seems pretty generous, but it wouldn't hurt to actually check with the artist first since download options weren't explicitly mentioned.

EDIT: I see a while back in this thread that OP did mention using a YouTube downloader. Also said you could do it via Bandcamp for higher quality.

Hi @roachone , @eclecto-acoustic

Sorry for the late reply I missed this conversation at all.

I am always happy when my songs are played mainly on youtube (views, watch time, etc...)

However, you can use a youtube downloader, but as was mentioned the quality of track will not be the highest...

For the highest quality, you can download it on Bandcamp or Support me on Patreon page - I can upload there any song per request.

Anyway, if you have any questions send me a message anytime.

Thanks!

Trending Topics