• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Badcat FAT CAT - Badcat's version of Fender Bassman

Guitarbean25

Gold Supporting Member
This likely has to be a local Bay Area California deal (located in San Francisco) since I don't have shipping boxes. Bought this new in early 2013 and has never left my smoke free home. Beautiful 6L6 cleans and one of the best 3 knob reverbs around with Bad Cat's build quality. The large heavy cab adds to the size of the sound.

Outright sale for $1800.

Trades are very specific and the reason I'm offering this amp. The Fat Cat set me down clean headroom path and so I'd love to trade for an ultra-linear Fender Twin Reverb or ultra-linear Fender Pro Reverb (late 70s silverface models). I'd also consider 2x12 cabs in order to plug my Reeves Custom 50 (notice the bias toward super clean). I would also consider Reeves heads (I currently own a Custom 50 and a Super 78). Other boutique amps based on the clean higher powered Fender cleans (I already have a Clark Beaufort Reverb). Out of left field, I'd consider a Henriksen Jazz Amp or other types of solid state jazz amps. +/- cash depending on the trades.

With the "clean" idea in mind, let me know what you have.

Trending Topics