• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Band myspace

ramjet2007

Hi y'all,

If you've got 5 minutes I'd love you to check out my band myspace. We're called 'The Brave' and we're a 3 piece (5 piece live) from Australia.

Most gear used can be viewed in the pics section if you are a MySpace member. We (as in me, Rodger the lead guitarist, and Matt the singer/guitarist) used a lot of MI Audio pedals (Blues Boy Deluxe, Classic Distortion, Tubezone and Boost N Buff) through a vintage AC30 and Marshall JMP.

Loads of fun....

www.myspace.com/thebraveband

Cheers!

Rodger

bostonwal

Sounds great! Listened to the first two songs. I like the bridge of Gravity and Grace. Nice sounding recording job as well. I'm looking up the producer you used right now.

Trending Topics