• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bandmaster VM in stock at GC

In Tune

Ive been hearing good reports on these along with a couple youtube shows,, tempted to pull the trigger....Anyone else?:knitting

SeeMoore

Ive been hearing good reports on these along with a couple youtube shows,, tempted to pull the trigger....Anyone else?:knitting
Waiting for the Deluxe, due 03/09/09

The vids sound good, and the amp has just the features I'm looking for.

fishlog

Silver Supporting Member
I have a 67 Bandmaster... If I got this I would not be able to waste money buying pedals!

EdMan57

I'm still waiting on my tax return.Until then,I will just have to be content to live vicariously through those that already have their Band-Master VM head.

:)

Ed

fishlog

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Roclstarjay... for a second I thought I was out of things to buy

Trout

Weight: 26 lb.
Dimensions: 24" W x 10" H x 10" D
Tube Complement: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC

Lots of solid state action going on in this amp, not saying that is entirely bad, but for the tube purest, and the PTP advocates, this might not be all that great.

mude

Silver Supporting Member
Does anyone know if there is a good speaker shipping stock in the Deluxe combo version? Will it be 8 ohms? Thanks.

Evan.

In Tune

Weight: 26 lb.
Dimensions: 24" W x 10" H x 10" D
Tube Complement: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC

Lots of solid state action going on in this amp, not saying that is entirely bad, but for the tube purest, and the PTP advocates, this might not be all that great.
Lots?? Its a tube amp with Digital Verb. From the videos Ive seen and heard its a very cool amp.:band

Trout

Lots?? Its a tube amp with Digital Verb. From the videos Ive seen and heard its a very cool amp.:band
I suppose it depends on which Vintage version you compare to.
Tweed 5E7 1- 12AY7 2- 12AX7, 2- 6L6 1- 5U4

Or Blackface, 2-7025, 1- 12ax7, 1- 12at7, 2- 6L6

The VM, footswitchable onboard reverb, chorus/vibrato and delay effects.
Lots of digital solid state effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djl2s0RVo5M

With only 2 12AX7's, 1 obviously being phase inverter, to me that suggests the pre-amp is likely solid state as well.
Not saying it does not sound good in the video's, but I am saying it is not purest tube or PTP.

Trending Topics