Barber Barb BQ

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dzghia, Jan 9, 2006.

1. dzghia

dzghia Guest

Anyone try the Barb EQ yet? Looks like something I could use. Thanks in advance for your opinions!

2. teleblaster

teleblaster Member

Good question , i wondering about this pedal too. I wanted it to run into the FX jacks of a Tim.

3. dbx

dbx Member

Is this still available? It's not shown on Barber's site...I can only find a pic on pedalgeek and it's on backorder...

4. theHoss

theHoss Member

There is on the theBay.

5. teleblaster

teleblaster Member

On the Barber site its on the top left( Custom Shop) Cool pedal, blackface sounds for tweed amps. I gotta have it!

6. Blueser

Blueser Member

I have one that I use on the clean channel of my SLO. It is an amazing pedal that really gives you a beautiful blooming blackface tone! I couldn't believe it, but it is really a great pedal.

7. dzghia

dzghia Guest

Gonna give it a try. Should arrive this coming week. I believe it will do just what I'm looking for. Just a simply eq with a little boost!!

8. dzghia

dzghia Guest

Yep! Does exactly what I needed it to do. What I like the most is that it doesn't color the amps tone at all. Very natural without "sounding" like you have a pedal on. Just adds more of what is already there with a little more tweakable options for my Ghia. Nice boost and added punch to a already great amp. Nice pedal!!