• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Bare Knuckle Mule/Blackdog set Aged Nickel covers: PRICE DROP

Mutley

I have a finicky LP that I've gone through many good sets of pickups trying to find the correct set. I have a bright guitar. The Mule in the neck position was better than most. It has two conductor braided lead 10" or so, measures 7.3k, long legs, AlNiCo IV. It gives you what you have played clean and handles od very well. The Blackdog bridge has the same braided 2 conductor lead but shorter than the neck. Plenty long enough to wire an LP, 9.0k and AlNiCo V. Have original boxes and warranty card, no mounting screws or springs, but aged nickel covers look great, factory done. If my guitar wasn't so bright these would be in it right now. $195 PRICE DROP!! $185 PP'd & shipped to the lower 48. SALE PENDING!

Last edited:

Trending Topics