• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Barge Concepts Pedals -- Heard of 'em?

aaron1433

I know Justin Chancelor of Tool was using some of their stuff for a while. Never used it myself.

burnydee

I have the RC-2 compressor. Top shelf quality in terms of build, usability and sound quality. Nice people to deal with too!

Cheers,
:D

Snail

Hmm, the DVB-2 looks pretty interesting, and reasonably priced. I assume it's like the VB-jr but with two blend knobs instead of one and A/B switching between them?

The compressor is also on sale for $125... tempting!

imguitardan

My guitarist has the BP-1 (Harmonic Percolator a la Shellac). He loves it. It's mean and crazy sounding. Not so good for chords but cool for leads and riffs...very synthy.

Snail

My guitarist has the BP-1 (Harmonic Percolator a la Shellac). He loves it. It's mean and crazy sounding. Not so good for chords but cool for leads and riffs...very synthy.
Hmm, yeah, that one looks pretty interesting too! Just when I thought I had pretty much gone through the pedals I wanted to try out...

:RoCkIn

Micki001

I really enjoy the Barge Concepts MB-1 Meatball clone a lot for recording - it's very sensitive and tweaky (a bit too unpredictable for live work) but it's a blast in the studio.

Cpt. Picard

I have a BP-1 t's easily one of my favorite dirt boxes. Stacks great with a mid-heavy TS type pedal too. +1 to the build quality as well.
Thinking of popping for a bp1 for this exact reason.

Which way do you stack it?

I was thinking TS first for some rounder fuzz-ish...

billygoat

Silver Supporting Member
I use a db-2 double boost. For around $100 you get 3 levels of boost with sweet burr-brown goodness in both channels. There's a loop so you can put a boost at the front of the chain and one at the end of my chain. It is the most important pedal on my whole pedal board, and one I can't speak highly enough about.

Nik

mfgobbi

Barge's build quality is better than 90% of what's out there (as good as say FoxRox's)... and the pedals kick butt.

Trending Topics