Baritone Guitar - Slow Creek

JRenn

Oh man that's killer! I love your Christmas clips with the I-35 too! Really great tone and playing, my friend.

maplebaby

I appreciate you all watching and the kind feedback. Thanks for watching the I-35 video as well, I had to thin the herd to make that guitar come my way, but no regrets! Thanks again.

maplebaby

I think you'll really enjoy it - i'd recommend at least taking at look at the Jerry Jones guitars, fairly priced and the quailty is really nice.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Very good Dale ...
Honestly, don't think I would feel comfortable playing with such low tones
as you do here ....

Bob Sweet

Excellent!!

Love baritone guitar. I built me a Warmoth Strat style bari w/tremolo bridge and tune to A and absolutely love it. Great sound and playing there!
What tuning do you have on that clip?

maplebaby

LucidologyVery good Dale ...
Honestly, don't think I would feel comfortable playing with such low tones
as you do here ....

Great to hear from you! Hope all is well. The range is very unique - I agree - on some things I really like it-but it is not for all tunes-I love having it as a different brush to pain with.

TehSuperFoxGreat sound and playing. I love the sound of baritone guitars, especially when Metheny is playing his.

Oh to have his abilities! I'll be checking out his playing on baritone thanks to you sharing - appreciated!
Bob SweetExcellent!!

Love baritone guitar. I built me a Warmoth Strat style bari w/tremolo bridge and tune to A and absolutely love it. Great sound and playing there!
What tuning do you have on that clip?

Sounds like you have a very cool guitar - and to build it yourself - WOW! I have mine tuned down to A as well, for this piece the Low A goes up a half to Bb and the low D goes to C.

EchoplexVery nice.I'm a sucker for baritones.I'm getting a Jerry Jones soon and this clip isn't making the wait any easier.

I'm glad to hear your getting a JJ guitar. Like all of us I've bought a few guitars over the past 30 plus years - of all of them this is the best value for the money. These are priced fairly and the build quality and tone are superb! JJ emailed me saying he had watched the video and we very kind. IMO a great company with a terrific product. Let me know when you pull the trigger.
Okay just one more while we are on this subject. I personally liked the voicing the baritone has on this arrangement. I appreciate all of you and your experance and opinons - thanks so much for sharing - dale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoIeI1JVbek

Trending Topics

Top Bottom