Battery powered amps for busking; SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

I’m aware of pignose, that’s about it. Trying to see what else is out there and what folks are liking, not liking and why.

So, without further ado

giphy.gif

Calebz

Emigre

Bose S1 + Zoom G3 (if electric). Or, Cube street Ex.

But I preferred the Bose’s integrated lithium battery than fiddling about with AA’s...

rickt

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't even care what it sounds like. That thing just looks cooler than hell.

EDIT: Just saw the price. Holy crap!

It is pricey, but it is also unique and may not be for everyone. I like mine.

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
Roland Cube Street EX
I'm thinking about getting one of these, have you spent any time playing through one?

If so, are they loud enough? I read they were lacking in bass, is this true to the point of being problematic?

Thanks.

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
I'm thinking about getting one of these, have you spent any time playing through one?

If so, are they loud enough? I read they were lacking in bass, is this true to the point of being problematic?

Thanks.
Yeah, they are plenty loud, not problematic at all, get them on the street and you will get have a good volume to a crowd around you.

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, they are plenty loud, not problematic at all, get them on the street and you will get have a good volume to a crowd around you.
Are they loud enough to sit in with a Jazz band?

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
Are they loud enough to sit in with a Jazz band?
My Buddy is using his at a Blues jam in a bar setting, he has been very happy with it. 50W/25W power and plenty loud. We bought the stand for it which helps further by raising it off the ground.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom